Download Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Tencent Gaming Buddy is an emulator to run PUBG Mobile game on your PC (Windows 10/8/7). Tencent Gaming Buddy is fairly easy to use and the users would not require to use any special skill for this emulator. The software is available in Chinese and English language. It comes for free so everyone is free to download it.
PUBG game is the most popular game which almost every person who loves gaming wants to play. The game is available for PC and Mobile. However, both game versions are not same. The PC users cannot play PUBG Mobile on their PC directly. To help in this situation, Tencent has launched for PC.
With Tencent Gaming Buddy, PC users would be able to play the PUBG mobile game as well. The software allows the users to play both of the PUBG mobile versions- PUBG: Army Attack and PUBG: Exhilarating Battlefield.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Features
Now, let’s discuss the features of Tencent gaming buddy software. Here is the list of features of this software-
- The emulator supports android PUBG mobile games and allows them to play on PC.
- It provides perfectly configured controls for playing PUBG games on PC.
- This software automatically installs the PUBG game on it at the very first time.
- The game is available in two different languages which are Chinese and English.
- It allows customisation. Users can customise PUBG mobile’s control overlay.
- The emulator doesn’t ask for any type of account creation, hence no need to register on it.
- The emulator works in low configuration computers too.
How to Download Tencent Gaming Buddy in PC?
For downloading the software in the PC, there are some easy steps given which one has to follow in order to download.
- First of all, click on the given link and download the file.
- For searching the file, you can visit your download folder of PC.
- Double-click on the file and open the file.
- Once you open the file, you can run the file on your PC and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, you are ready to install the app now.