The release of Galaxy S10 is a hot topic in the tech world at the moment. It is already confirmed that Samsung is making at least four different Galaxy S10 versions, including an affordable model with a flat screen, as well as the one with the 5G network.
There are also certain reports that the phones will be having a number of cameras, going up to six total lenses for the 5G model.
Also, all Galaxy S10 phones will be featuring an amazing Infinity-O display, the kind that Samsung unveiled with the help of a mid-range phone earlier this week.
But a brand new, monster Galaxy S10 leak, gives us the details we all have been waiting for anxiously such as the release date, storage options, and pricing structure.
According to the certain reports, Samsung is going to roll out the Galaxy S10 on February 20 and it will go on sale as soon as March 8.
The sources also released the storage capacity and the price of the upcoming phones which are as follow:
- 5.8-inch Galaxy S10 with 128GB: £669 ($846)
- 6.1-inch Galaxy S10 with 128GB: £799 ($1,010)
- 6.1-inch Galaxy S10 with 512GB: £999 ($1,264)
- 6.4-inch Galaxy S10+ with 128GB: £899 ($1,137)
- 6.4-inch Galaxy S10+ with 512GB: £1,099 ($1,390)
- 6.4-inch Galaxy S10+ with 1TB: £1,399 ($1,770)
For US buyers, the good news is UK pricing is always more expensive because prices include sales tax.