Kodi TV app is available to download on Windows PC, macOS, Android, iOS and more platforms. Here’s step by step guide on installing Kodi Media Player.
All the videos which are available on Kodi can be accessed by the users for free of cost. Apart from videos, the users can also enjoy podcasts on Kodi. The app has provided the users with an easy and convenient way to stream different videos from one location.
The wide variety of videos which are present on Kodi is neatly categorized into their respective genres. What makes Kodi different from other online media platform is that it allows third-party add-ons and through this the users can watch content from all over the world. The app is highly customizable. It is a media hub in true sense.
Features of Kodi
- It allows the users to watch videos for free.
- One can listen to podcasts here.
- It has a huge collection of videos.
- The videos on be sorted on basis of categories.
- The app is customizable.
- It allows third-party add-ons.
How to Download Kodi on Windows?
- Download .EXE File (32 Bit).
- From the downloaded folder, open the setup file of Kodi.
- Click on “Run”.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and click on “Next”.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Kodi.
- Click on “Install”.
How to Download Kodi on Mac?
- Download .DMG File (64 Bit).
- Open Kodi from the Downloads File.
- Tap on the downloaded file of Kodi.
- Proceed with the installation of Kodi by giving your permission by entering the password.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
How to Download Kodi on Android?
- Go to “Settings”.
- Under the Security section, toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download APK File: 32-Bit // 64-Bit.
- Open the downloaded Kodi file.
- Agree to the permissions required by the Kodi app by tapping on “Install”.
How to Download Kodi on iOS?
- Open the Safari browser.
- Download – 32 Bit // 64-Bit (how to install?)
- Install the profile of the app and tap on “Install” again.
- Go to Settings > General > Prole and Device Management.
- Say that you trust the app.
- Tap on the Kodi app icon which have appeared on the home screen of your app to launch it.